Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Help Cotton Candy Shop go VIRAL!

We want to go viral and we need your help! As you can see we just uploaded our first video. Please watch the video and if you have a youtube account please rate it (hopefully 5 stars) and put a comment in the comment section. It is best seen in High Definition and you have to be a member to view it that way, so sign up anyway! We have stiff competition with the "watch me set myself on fire" videos but I know we can do it. Also feel free to embed the video, forward the url, email it to your friends, or anything else you can think of. We would definitely appreciate it!



What a great song also. Support Nichole Nordeman! Purchase the CD but if you only want the song you can get it for .89 cents! Music for my soul!

Music: Nichole Nordeman
Album: Recollection: The Best of Nichole Nordeman
Song: Legacy

My husband did this as a gift to me. He picked the pictures and even spent three hours searching for the perfect soundtrack. As soon as he showed it to me he pretty much knew he was in trouble. I loved it so much that I told him he needed to go back and do a separate video for all of the shoots and that we needed to do one for every shoot from here on out. I haven't seen him since. If you see him wandering the street with a glazed look in his eyes please feed him, let him rest up a bit, and then send him home! He has a lot of work to get to!

Lastly, we have a shoot with www.lisamichellephotography.com at the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens tomorrow so definitely be on the lookout for those outfits to "hit the scene" soon. I know you will like some of the "funky" designs from this shoot.

Of course you can always find me at www.cottoncandyshop.com

Sugars, Lauren
Expanding...Expanding...Expanding...Expanding...

No comments:

Post a Comment